Write a review
- 1-2 Plantains - diced
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Blended tomatoes/bell peppers - 1/2 cup
- Ginger spice
- Garlic spice
- Dried ground pepper or crushed chili
- Bake the diced plantain in the oven at 400F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the plantain is baking, fry the blended tomatoes in oil over medium heat
- Season with ginger, garlic spice, thyme, chili, and salt and fry for 10 minutes
- Stir in the plantain and cook for 2 minutes then take off heat an serve
- I added diced chicken to mine - which I spiced and cooked first as you can see in the photos, but for a vegetarian alternative, skip the chicken.